Security Consultant- Risk and Cyber
Salary AUD800 - AUD900 per day
Location Inner Suburbs Sydney
Consultant Gabbi Martin
Date posted 1 December 2016
An Australian Investment Management company is looking for a Security Consultant to join their IT Risk Security team. The company’s business includes Property, Hedge Funds, Listed Equities, Private Equities and Foreign Exchange. You will be responsible for the design, implementation and procedures for upkeep of the IT Risk management framework.
- Liaise with management to develop, document and manage information security policies and guidelines including cyber security risk assessment, disaster recovery plans and new supplier compliance checklists
- Review the existing processes and systems and ensure they comply with information security policies including third party environments
- Deliver actions to bring current systems up to required standards
- Ensure appropriate audit controls are in place for all systems
- Assess risks associated with policy exemptions and non-compliance
- Previous experience in the banking and financial sector
- Experience assisting with penetration testing, server configuration reviews and firewall reviews
- Experience working in environments including HSMs, Security Events logging and monitoring, Firewalls, virus detection systems etc.
- Strong understanding of IT infrastructure and components
- Experience with maintaining security around major operating systems including Windows, Mac or Linux
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
This is a great chance to further your career in the Australian investment management industry on a contract position with high chance of permenant afterwards. If you feel you have the relevant skill set and experience, please apply below.
To apply please click apply or call Gabbi Martin on +61 2 8289 3193 for a confidential discussion.