Pre-sales Specialist - Security
Salary Attractive package + bonus
Consultant Tom Pragnell
Date posted 23 February 2017
Global IT Managed Service Provider requires Security Pre-sales Specialist to provide consultative sales and technical security solutions to Enterprise clients across WA. The Pre-sales Specialist is responsible for working closely with the sales team and business stakeholders to translate business requirements into high level security solutions, leading solution design, business development and technical sales support.
- To accompany sales executives and security sales specialists on visits to customers.
- To operate on a multi-product and multiple customer basis.
- To be accountable for definition and delivery of specific solutions to achieve business objectives and benefits realisation.
- To perform analysis, feasibility and strategic fit of high level projects e.g. evolution plans, new network & technology propositions and complex distributed systems, for specific networks/technologies/systems, to deliver revenue or cost reduction targets.
- Based on in-depth knowledge of specific technology/industry, play a key role in analysis to support the formulation of ICT strategy, evolution plans or identification of bespoke or customised off-the-shelf applications/solutions in their area of expertise.
- Maintains an oversight of key technology transformation programmes in specific area of expertise, monitoring performance against business objectives, scorecard and responding and recommending actions to trends and taking executive action.
- Demonstrated experience in a Security Pre-sales role
- Demonstrated experience creating and responding to tenders (RFP, RFI, RFQ)
- Demonstrated experience in Architecture/Design of security solutions
- Extensive knowledge of Security (Checkpoint, Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, Splunk, F5, Bluecoat)
This position offers a highly competitive salary package with a bonus and the opportunity to work for a well reputed Global IT Managed Service Provider in the Perth.
To apply please click apply or call Tom Pragnell on 08 9266 0920 for a confidential discussion.