Graduate Security Analyst
Salary AUD80 - AUD100 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Gabbi Martin
Date posted 16 February 2017
A leading Financial Service organisation is seeking a number of Graduate Information Security Analysts to join their team on a permanent basis. The desired candidates will be highly analytical and have excellent problem solving skills. The team work in a collaborative environment so they are looking for team players.
- Triage and remediation of incidents where possible
- Perform analysis of new and emerging threats
- Triaging and remediation of incidents -escalation where necessary to further investigation and incident response functions
- Work with members of the broader Cyber security detection & response teams
- Liaise with business partners and required for incident response, remediation or intelligence
- Drive for continuous improvement - contribute to the improvement of methodologies
- Acting as a liaison point between incident analyst and incident response teams and where necessary re-engineering processes for response to targeted attacks
- Investigate, respond to, resolve, and report on security incidents/ issues, and advise on and direct implementation of governance frameworks to ensure that incidents/events are actioned promptly based on their risk level
- Three years experience in information security
- Good understating of information security best practise
- Solid experience of incident analysis triage and response techniques
- Understand threat techniques
- Experience with FireEye product set strongly preferable.
- Experience with endpoint analysis (Windows XP/7/8+) essential.
- Application security and malware reverse engineering expertise.
To apply please click apply or call Gabbi Martin on +61 2 8289 3193 for a confidential discussion.