Enterprise Cyber Security Manager
Consultant John-Paul Joubeir
Date posted 22 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC) has engaged Robert Walters to recruit an Enterprise Cyber Security Manager within the Systems & Technology Division. Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC) plays a critical role in the transport supply chain and in the overall economic development of Australia. With over 8500 kms of track in New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia and Queensland, ARTC is one of Australia's largest rail network owners.
The Systems and Technology division have identified the importance of increasing their presence and proactivity in the area of Cyber Security. In order to achieve this strategic objective, a newly created opportunity of Enterprise Cyber Security Manager presents itself.
Reporting to the General Manager Systems & Technology, you will be required to:
- Engage with multiple key stakeholders both internal and external to the business to facilitate the effective delivery and development of the Cyber Security strategy across ARTC
- Work with a team of Security Specialists to identify opportunities and deliver robust solutions to protect ARTC from cyber security threats
- Implement the newly formulated Cyber Security Strategy for the whole of ARTC
To be successful in this role, you will have demonstrated experience in understanding the cyber security risks and challenges faced by complex organisations and the ability to facilitate constructive conversations and build effective relationships to ensure successful delivery across the business. The ideal candidate will also possess:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Information Technology , Computer Science or related field
- High level conceptual and investigative skills, with a proven ability to analyse and resolve complex issues
- A demonstrated ability to negotiate and influence outcomes as well as the ability to guide the performance of team members
- Proven experience in the management of a cyber security function within an enterprise
- Knowledge and experience in ICT Security platforms, such as firewalls, vulnerability management
As part of the recruitment process, you will be required to consent to a National Criminal History Check. Appointment is subject to ARTC's medical fitness standards relative to the position. ARTC is a drug and alcohol free working environment.
To apply please click apply or call John-Paul Joubeir on 08 8216 3500 or Giuseppe Nasca on 08 8216 3508 for a confidential discussion.