Salary bonus, flexible work options
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Rahini Haran
Date posted 19 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Multiple opportunities for Security Analysts, Engineers and Technical leads with a Global ICT provider launching a brand new Security Solution. Join a rapidly growing SOC and managed services team leveraging security analytics and IR functions to provide robust security solutions to Tier 1 clients.
Join this Global brand name as they launch a brand new Security Managed Services Solution, leveraging a large, exisiting client portfolio and cutting edge big data solutions to offer premier cyber security services.
Multiple opportunities for those passionate about security at all levels; from Level 1/2 Security Analysts to Engineers and Technical leads. The successful Security specialists will have demonstrated passion for security, incident response and/or big data and be eager to collaborate on the development and delivery of security services.
- Monitor security systems utilising SIEM tools to identify and respond to security incidents in a SOC
- Monitor and administer security controls (Firewalls, IPS, IDS, Apache Metron)
- Identify, investigate, troubleshoot and remediate security risks
- Collaborate to enable analysis of data collated by SIEM platforms and Big Data tools
- Partner with technical specialists and clients to enable robust security services
- Demonstarted technical skills and experience in enterprise environments with a demonstrated understanding and day to day management of security technologies, incidents and policies including any number of the following:
- Firewall technologies such as Cisco and Sidewinder
- Cisco, Linux/Unix and Windows systems (with strength in Unix/Linux).
- Active Directory
- URL Filtering
- Antivirus Management
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Encryption Technologies (e.g. IPSec / SSL VPN, PKI)
- Security Reviews/Testing
- Identity Management
- Database Security
- Big data analytics (Apache Metron, Hadoop, Splunk)
- Ability to perform monitoring and analysis of security systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The successful security specialists will be getting in on the ground floor of an innovative new SOC offering leveraging Big Data and Cloud based analytics with traditional SOC and SIEM incident responses services to provide quality security solutions. Working with cutting edge technologies and strong leadership this role offers fantastic long term career progression in one of Australia's fastest growing sectors.
To apply please click apply or call Rahini Haran on +61 2 8289 3165 for a confidential discussion.