Information Security Manager
Consultant Giuseppe Nasca
Date posted 13 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As an employer of choice, Adelaide Airport is the gateway to South Australia and is currently the fifth-largest domestic airport and sixth-largest international airport in Australia. With a highly engaged workforce recognised for delivering exceptional outcomes, Adelaide Airport is committed to on-going developments with the future expansion of a new Airport Business District.
To support the continued growth and success, Adelaide Airport seeks to engage an Information Security Manager who will be responsible for defining and managing the Information Security needs of the Airport by delivering an aligned Information Security strategy, Security Architecture and Security Risk Management approach.
In addition, this position is responsible for developing, maintaining, monitoring and reporting compliance and awareness of Information Security governance, policies, standards and procedures.
This role will champion security auditing and carry out Information Security projects on an as needs basis and as a newly created role, you will strive to proactively develop internal customer relationships that will allow you to foster a continuous improvement culture throughout your delivery.
Reporting directly to the Business & Information Services Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with business and BIS stakeholders to ensure the Airport Information Security position is aligned to the business environment and business strategy
- Ensure Information Security Solutions are deployed to aid secure business operations and to enable new business initiatives
- Provide advice to business owners so they are aware of their Information Security risks and that the risks are eliminated, mitigated or accepted by appropriate levels of management.
- To comprehensively understand, contribute to and communicate the Enterprise Information Security architecture, standards, guidelines and technology roadmaps throughout the business
- To work closely with business and BIS team members to ensure that Information Security continues to evolve through on-going monitoring of information security threats, technology trends and business requirements.
- Manage Information Security incident identification and remediation (where breaches have occurred).
- Implementation and on-going administration of Intrusion Detection and Prevention systems to adequately protect systems across Airport local and wide area networks.
- Safeguard Information Systems and Networks by identifying potential problem areas and single points of failure that may result in interruptions to critical business operations. Develop and implement Disaster Recovery Plans and Procedures.
- Stay abreast of emerging trends and development in Cyber security and also liaises with government authorities and industry workgroups
Key requirements for this position will include:
- 10+ years ICT experience in an enterprise environment, with at least 5 in an Information Security role
- Professional security management certification such as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or similar credentials is required
- Strong technical knowledge of Information Security, Privacy or Risk
- Proven experience in the delivery and management of a range of ICT projects.
- Experience in providing assurance or support for business and critical infrastructure systems
- In depth knowledge of security standards such as PCI and ISO2700x
- Self-starter, highly motivated and a critical strategic thinker
- High level of interpersonal skills and an ability to articulate complex concepts simply and to negotiate persuasively
- A high level of emotional intelligence
Overall, you will need to be a self-motivated individual with the ability to build cohesive stakeholder relationships across internal and external partnerships. Your professional behaviour and committed work ethic will demonstrate your ability to consistently achieve high standards with utmost integrity.
To apply please click apply or call Giuseppe Nasca on 08 8216 3508 for a confidential discussion.