Salary AUD600 - AUD1,000 per day
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Marina Khan
Date posted 13 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The ideal candidate will consult with other IT areas and the wider businesses to provide professional support for the information security infrastructure and also responsible for planning, and management of security projects and ensuring strong engagement with the business. - Central CBD location - Competitive Rates - Excellent leadership and team culture
Key accountabilities of this role include:
- Assist to and make security recommendations on new and existing products and services; and advise on security requirements for business processes, infrastructure solutions, and technology and business applications.
- Facilitate Privileged user access reviews.
- Maintain and schedule penetration testing and remediation processes to ensure patches are applied and prioritized based on vulnerability risk.
- Ensure that security records, registers and procedures are maintained to provide continued assurance and governance.
- Investigate, respond to, resolve, and report on security incidents/ issues, and ensure that they are actioned promptly based on their risk level.
- Provide information security advice to projects in the capacity of security SME and design solutions across wide range of business systems and IT infrastructure.
- Contribute to the TDS information security architecture and technology roadmap via directing projects, solution designs and ongoing software development lifecycle of TDS information security program.
The ideal candidate:
- Over 8 years’ within information security with minimum 5 years proven experience delivering security strategy projects.
- Demonstrated experience in analysis and problem solving within a complex multifaceted environment, with the ability to identify and implement innovative solutions and improvements.
- Highly developed conceptual, analytical, interpersonal and written communication skills, with experience in identifying and effectively communicating themes and issues within information management models to a non-expert audience.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Experience with infrastructure and cloud integration assessments.
- Solid knowledge of infrastructure and network security technologies (Microsoft, Cloud-based product security assessment, Forcepoint, McAfee, Mobileiron)
- Experience implementing security frameworks such as ISO 27001
- Relevant tertiary qualification or industry certifications (CISSP or CISM) would be very desirable
To apply please click apply or call Marina Khan on 02 8289 3146 for a confidential discussion.