Principal Security Consultant - SIEM
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jet Sim
Date posted 13 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A leading financial services institution based in Sydney CBD is looking for a permanent IT Principal Security Consultant in SIEM to act as an SME in Arcsight and Splunk tools.
- Design, build, maintain and support SIEM Infrastructure for the organisation
- Act as Arcsight SME and tool expert
- Develop Arcsight FlexConnectors and Custom Parsers
- Advise and direct control frameworks to be deployed
- At least 5 years security experience within an enterprise environment
- In depth knowledge and expertise in ArcSight technology stack
- Extensive experience in consulting with technical teams and business stakeholders
A fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to grow a career in IT cyber security with one of Australia's leading financial services institutions based in Sydney CBD.
To apply please click apply or call Jet Sim on 02 8289 3204 for a confidential discussion.