SAP IT Support
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Camille Vachon
Date posted 28 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
6 month contract with a great possibility of extension. Experience with the Employee Central (EC) module is an absolute must as well as functional knowledge of HR/Payroll Processes. The successful candidate will be already comfortable with SuccessFactors EC and act as an SME within the business straight from the start. The role involves configuration & design, processes and modules improvement, a certain level customer engagement, incident management and much more.
Here are some of the essential skills we are after:
- Previous experience with SuccessFactors Employee Central.
- 3-5 years of IT Support (Australian HR/Payroll) environment experience
- 2 + years of experience of working with SuccessFactors
- Good understanding of ITIL methodology and working with either ITSM or ServiceNow. (ITIL Certification is a plus)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
The below are not essential, but highly desirable:
- Good working knowledge and experience of Employee Central Payroll (ECP) and Onboarding modules (ONB)
- Employee Central (EC) module certification
- Certification and experience with other SuccessFactors module will be highly regarded.
- Knowledge of SAP cloud release upgrades.
- Strong working knowledge of system integration between other modules and standalone applications.
- Project management skills will be highly desirable.
- Experienced in HCM Cloud Solutions.
To apply please click apply or call Camille Vachon on +61 2 82893158 for a confidential discussion.