Consultant Christon Warrener-Fresi
Date posted 28 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Our client is an Adelaide based IT company providing expert advice and support to range of small to medium businesses.
This role is key to delivering on their promise to support critical technology for their clients. The Level 2 Support Technician provides essential, reliable IT support.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel Key Requirements
- Outstanding ability to solve difficult technical problems
- Previous experience in supporting multiple Microsoft Server environments
- Previous experience with working in a fast paced helpdesk environment
- Demonstrated high-level exposure to working with Active Directory and Exchange
- Experience with managing virtualised environments using VMWare, Hyper-V and Cirtix XenApp Server
- High level understanding of Networking, routing protocols
- Provide an exceptional level of professional customer service
- Ability to manage multiple con-current projects/tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication ability
- An ability to work in a autonomous fashion
To apply please click apply or call Christon Warrener-Fresi on +61 8 82163509 for a confidential discussion.