Application Support Services Lead
Consultant Christon Warrener-Fresi
Date posted 29 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Firmly recognised as an industry leader, this high profile organisation is seeking a Application Support Services Lead to join their Information Technology function on an initial 12 month contract. Based on the fringes of the CBD you will be working as part of an energetic IT team.
The Application Support Services Lead is responsible to drive the team to provide support, ongoing maintenance and creation of new capability for major business services. You will be Responsible for ensuring stable operation, availability and that the application interfaces support business processes.
- Provide second level support and coordination of external partners
- Internal third level support and external vendors including the following ITIL services: incident management, problem management, request fulfilment, change management, availability and capacity management, service level management, service continuity management, asset and configuration management
- Provides application management including development, installing, configuring, upgrading, administering, monitoring and maintaining the applications to keep them in a usable state
- Maintain governance by working with multiple business groups to achieve consistency outlined in the application roadmap
- Vendor and stakeholder coordination and management
- Experience in implementation and support of CAD in a medium to high complex environment
- Autodesk suite of products from AEC & PDM collections
- High level Autodesk Vault Administration
- Technical writing skills for documentation and support guides
- ITIL Foundation Level – working knowledge
- Experience in IT applications management and business processes relevant to the required seniority of the position
To apply please click apply or call Christon Warrener-Fresi on +61 8 82163509 for a confidential discussion.