Salary AUD600 - AUD750 per day + inclusive of super
Consultant Katie Coughlan
Date posted 8 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Are you an SCCM Specialist looking for your next projects focused role? We have an excellent opportunity to join a global Healthcare organisation based in Melbourne's CBD on an initial 4 month contract to assist with their Windows 10 SOE upgrade.
Responsibilities of the SCCM Specialist include:
- Application packaging for Windows 10 SOE upgrade;
- Application consolidation across the organisations Australian user base;
- Providing production applications alongside the SCCM Current Branch, and facilitating UAT;
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory and legislative policies;
- Working as part of a wider project team to ensure the project is delivered on time;
- Communicating with internal stakeholders to ensure user satisfaction.
The successful SCCM Specialist will have:
- Packaging experience with SCCM 2012/CB
- Previous experience working within a large enterprise environment;
- Experience with MSI packages;
- Experience with Installshield and AdminStudio;
- PowerShell Scripting skills
- Previous experience within security projects, in particular focusing on vulnerability and patch management;
- Stakeholder management skills;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work bot autonomously as well as part of a team;
- Healthcare experience is beneficial.
To apply please click apply or call Katie Coughlan on +61 (0) 3 8628 2100 for a confidential discussion.