Networks Integration Specialist
Salary AUD60 - AUD70 per hour + inclusive of super
Consultant Katie Coughlan
Date posted 8 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A large Telco in Melbourne's CBD is seeking an experienced Network Integration Specialist who is experience with network configuration and firewall security. Must have strong Cisco and juniper experience.
Responsibilities of the Network Integration Specialist include:
- Managing compliance and security risks with IT and networks platforms;
- Developing, testing and implementing IP network changes on a variety of network equipment and hosts;
- Ordering and executing network changes in model and production environments;
- Developing, testing and implementing firewall changes;
- Configuration and maintenance of network devices;
- Software patching and application configuration;
- Negotiating solutions and managing expectations with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
The successful Network Integration Specialist will have:
- Australian Citizenship;
- 5+ year's experience within networking;
- Extensive Cisco and Juniper networks experience;
- Experience with both Microsoft and Linux based hosts;
- Experience with Linux RedHat;
- Firewalls experience; Cisco. Juniper, CheckPoint and F5;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn and develop.
- Experience with VDi, Pulse Secure, Splunk;
- Experience with Active Directory, Cisco UCS, MySQL and NetApp;
- Current or previous national security clearance;
- CCNA/CCNP certifications.
To apply please click apply or call Katie Coughlan on +61 (0) 3 8628 2100 for a confidential discussion.