Salary AUD500 - AUD650 per day + inc super
Consultant Katie Coughlan
Date posted 13 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Are you looking to join a leading Australian organisation and work with the latest technologies? I have an exciting 6 month opportunity for an experienced level 3 Wintel Engineer to work on BAU activities within a large enterprise environment.
Responsibilities of the Wintel Engineer:
- Providing a high level of technical and operations administration on ICT Infrastructure;
- Demonstrating leadership skills to team and customers on products, systems and configuration;
- Ongoing server maintenance and support;
- Acting as an escalation point for all Level 3 issues;
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation.
The successful Wintel Engineer will have:
- 3+ year's working in a level 3 Wintel role;
- Relevant tertiary degree and certs;
- Experience supporting a large enterprise environment;
- Extensive experience on the Windows Server Stack - AD, Exchange;
- Proven experience and working knowledge with Office 365;
- VMWare, SCCM, Citrix;
- A can-do attitude and excellent communication skills;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
To apply please click apply or call Katie Coughlan on +61 (0) 3 8628 2100 for a confidential discussion.