WiFi Technical Analyst
Salary AUD500 - AUD600 per day
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Paolo Paparo
Date posted 12 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A renowned government organisation located in Sydney CBD is looking for a Technical Specialist to take care of their vast WiFi environment. Your role will involve WiFi analysis, implementation and post deployment examination.
- Experience in WiFi predictive analysis and diagnostic tools (Ekahau Sidekick preferred).
- 2+ years experience dealing with installation, testing, troubleshooting and obtaining sign off of WiFi.
- Networking engineering qualifications.
- Good communication skills.
- Current NSW Drivers Licence.
- Hands-on experience in Meraki WiFi Access Point installation.
- Ability to work independently and with stakeholders.
- Ability to meet project deadlines and protocol.
- Working alongside team lead in predictive analysis.
- Adhering to project schedule in management of AP installations.
- Managing Assets.
- Recommending installation decisions to Project Team.
- Arranging quotations and cabling services.
- Connection testing and post-installation analysis.
- Managing connectivity matters.
This role is on an initial 3 month contract with extension subject to performance.
To apply please click apply or call Paolo Paparo on 02 8289 3150 for a confidential discussion.