Desktop Support Lead
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ben Leighton
Date posted 4 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An amazing opportunity to join Australia’s leading professional technology association in Sydney CBD as a Desktop Support Lead. Fun work culture, state of the art offices, this is an organisation where employees jump out of bed in the morning and arrive at work with a spring in their step.
As the Desktop Support Lead you will be responsible for managing both an external help-desk service and you will also design and implement new internal help-desk processes from scratch. I am looking for someone who can understand the root of the problem and not just count tickets. You will be add passion, energy, and will improve the processes for the business and provide high quality customer service.
- You will have jurisdiction over the national office and 8 state offices.
- Work with the latest technologies and support exciting projects.
- Design and implement new internal help-desk processes from scratch.
- Manage the help-desk of external vendors while also remaining hands on.
- 5+ years in a Senior Support or Team Lead position
- Experience designing and supporting Windows, Linux and Mac environments
- Experienced with Windows 10, Office 365 and Active Directory
- Proven experience with SCCM and SOE deployment
- Design and implementation of LAN/WAN/Meraki/Cisco infrastructure
- Knowledge of End-point, Data-Loss, SOPHOS, OKTA, AirWatch
- Knowledge of AV/VC, Telephony and collaboration tools
- Really strong Stakeholder management skills
This is a permanent position in Sydney CBD with an ASAP start.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Leighton on +61 2 82893139 for a confidential discussion.