Digital Support Analyst
Salary AUD55,000 - AUD60,000 per annum + inc super
Consultant Katie Coughlan
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Exciting opportunity for a Digital Support Analyst to join a highly reputable global accounting firm based in Melbourne's CBD. Must have experience supporting an ERP/web-based applications of at least 3-4 years.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Support Analyst:
- Providing first point of contact support over email, phone and face-to-face;
- Troubleshooting level 1 and 2 technical issues;
- Supporting a variety of in-house/web-based applications;
- Escalating issues to higher level teams when necessary;
- Working closely with various teams including DevOps, Product Managers, Testing etc;
- Liaising with international and offshore teams bur internally and externally;
- Meeting and workshopping with clients and stakeholders as well as user training;
- Assisting with product testing;
- Ad-hoc project work when necessary.
The ideal Digital Support Analyst will have:
- An IT or relevant degree;
- 3-4 year's in a similar application support role;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Experience supporting web-based applications/Data Service Products;
- Previous experience supporting an ERP;
- An understanding of cloud based environments - Azure;
- Experience within Financial/Professional Services;
- High level of professionalism.
To apply please click apply or call Katie Coughlan on +61 (0) 3 8628 2100 for a confidential discussion.