Service Desk Analyst
Salary AUD25 - AUD30 per hour + plus superannuation
Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Rachel Linford
Date posted 5 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Located in Brisbane CBD, this award winning financial service organisation, prides itself on its members and puts their customers first. They have a community based ethics and offer a range of products to suit all of their customers needs. They are looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join their team to ensure that internal are receiving the highest standard of care.
Looking for a customer focused Service Desk Analyst to join this well-established business based in the CBD. This will be an initial contract for 3 months with the possibility of extensions for the right candidate. You will be focusing predominantly on level 1 ticket support requests in a bustling environment, the successful candidate will provide a valued service to internal customers with focus on customer satisfaction.
• Provide IT phone support with a focus on customer satisfaction
• Provide helpdesk / phone support as part of the Service Desk call centre
• Setup and support desktop phones, mobile phones, smartphones, and tablets
• Provide services within agreed service delivery time frames
• Track all recorded requests and incidents to successful conclusion
• Work through tickets with team members in order of prioritisation
• Perform user creation and termination
• Contribution to knowledge base by documenting solution articles
• Experienced supporting desktops / laptops in a corporate environment
• Experience working within a fast-paced environment with a high volume of inbound calls
• Experienced supporting a range of mobility devices - mobile phones, smartphones, tablet, etc
• Experienced in the use of an incident management tool
• Experienced dealing with all levels of users
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply please click apply or call Rachel Linford on 07 3032 2248 for a confidential discussion.