Senior Support Engineer
Salary AUD400 - AUD450 per day
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Paolo Paparo
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A great opportunity to join an ASX listed technology company who provide solutions across IT, telco and cloud platforms. As a Senior Support Engineer you will be involved in problem resolution across onsite and remote environments, working with computer networks, software and hardware.
- Practical Microsoft Desktop and Server experience within Active Directory and Exchange.
- Proficiency in virtualisation implementation and troubleshooting within VMWare or Hyper-V.
- Ability to work with networking technology including LAN Routing, Switching, Wi-Fi and Edge Firewall.
- Experience with infrastructure of system storage and iSCSI, Fibre and SAN SAN products.
- Exposure to cloud technologies - preferably Office 365.
- Proficiency with Cisco equipment.
- Customer service-oriented.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Servicing customer base.
- Escalating and resolving faults.
- Customer project design, delivery and documentation.
- Configuration, deployment and administration of LAN, WAN, security and remote access technologies.
- Using large range of technologies and platforms to support customers.
- Leading rollout of equipment through building and staging.
- Development and configuration of desktops, servers and storage networking hardware.
This role is on a 6 month contract with potential for career progression and chance to extend.
To apply please click apply or call Paolo Paparo on 02 8289 3150 for a confidential discussion.