Salary AUD60,000 - AUD115,000 per annum + bonus
Location North Ryde
Consultant Rahini Haran
Date posted 26 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Multiple urgent roles for network security engineers with strong firewall skills in a managed services team delivering BAU support & engineering tasks to enterprise clients.
Due to ongoing account growth this leading IT Service Provider has multiple urgent requirements for Level 1 - 3 Network Security Engineers, with strong firewall skills, to provide implementation and ongoing BAU support for end clients.
The successful network security engineer will have strong attention to technical detail and demonstrated experience with firewall technologies and other data centre technologies.
- Provide remote and on-site support BAU support across Firewall and Data Center technologies for a range of customers
- Support network operations via monitoring and configuration of routers/switches, WAN optimisation and data centre platforms (Cisco, Juniper, Blue Coat, Riverbed, F5, VMware)
- Support firewall operations via monitoring, configuration & troubleshooting (Cisco ASA, Checkpoint, Juniper)
- Respond to issues escalated by internal and external customers in a timely manner
- Demonstrated experience in the configuration and support of security solutions (ASA, Checkpoint, Netscreen/SRX)
- A strong technical understanding of networking security and data centre technologies
- Strong understanding and experience in customer service and IT support
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Experience in managed or professional services environments is advantageous
- Cisco Certification such as CCNP, CCIE are highly advantageous
This is an opportunity for a network security engineer to join a highly successful technical IT division backed by a global technology brand with strong career development opportunities.
To apply please click apply or call Rahini Haran on +61 2 8289 3165 for a confidential discussion.