End User Computing Analyst
Salary AUD35 - AUD40 per hour + inc super
Location South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Katie Coughlan
Date posted 27 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A large manufacturing organisation is looking for an End User Computing Analyst to support 300+ users across all business units based in Melbourne's SE suburbs. As the End User Computing Analyst you will be required to maintain service and ensure availability of all technology for the end user which includes PCs, Virtual PCs, and IP Telephony. Operationally, the person will need to provide IT end user support, manage small projects, assist the broader team with larger project initiatives, manage and facilitate moves/adds/changes, and provide basic training and communication.
Key Responsibilities of the End User Computing Analyst:
- Installing hardware / repairing hardware;
- Printer and multi-function device management;
- Server Maintenance / Network administration;
- Data backup and restore;
- Asset management;
- Mobile phone / telecoms administration;
- Contracting / maintenance / leasing contracts;
- Software Licensing;
- Documenting (knowledge base, procedures, help guides, etc.);
- End user education;
- Software rollouts.
- Demonstrated understanding of PC hardware and components with experience in the support of desktop PCs and mobile devices in a large WAN environment;
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills;
- Relevant industry knowledge and demonstrated experience with:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012
- Windows XP/Windows 7
- Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365;
- Mac OSX
- Microsoft Office suite
- Internet Explorer 6/7/8
- Printing issues
- Desktop computer network configurations
- VPN configuration access issues and network security;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise work/projects and meet strict deadlines;
- Technical troubleshooting and problem resolution;
- Various network & administrative tasks: upgrades, rollouts, documentation, floor walking, office moves, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in setting up and supporting technologies for desktop environment.
To apply please click apply or call Katie Coughlan on +61 (0) 3 8628 2100 for a confidential discussion.