Salary CBD Location
Consultant John-Paul Joubeir
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Funds SA is a South Australian Government owned investment manager which invests and manages over AUD$32 billion on behalf of South Australian public sector superannuation funds and approved public authorities.
Due to some internal staff movement, we are seeking a dedicated, motivated and innovative 12 month Max - term contract. This exciting role presents an opportunity to work closely with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring the business is supported by delivering a highly functional ICT Services.
Reporting to the Manager ICT, key responsibilities for this position will include:
- Liaise with staff, Manager ICT and the external managed services provider to ensure provision of timely, effective remote and on-site ICT support services
- Prepare purchase orders and/or proposals for ICT software renewals and purchase of new software and equipment
- Perform business analysis tasks supporting the implementation of new solutions
- Ensure the delivery of effective telecommunications services (land-line telephone system, mobile phones, facsimile machines/document centres, audio-visual equipment), including the set-up of equipment for meetings
- Assist the Manager, ICT in the execution of the annual ICT risk assessment
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of ICT infrastructure. Manage software and hardware assets to ensure proper record keeping, licensing, maintenance and efficiency
- Maintain the ICT Security Plan. Work with Manager, ICT and external providers to ensure the provision of appropriate information and ICT security advice and instruction to employees
- Under the guidance of Manager, ICT, actively participate in any ICT projects, liaising with external parties, as required
Key Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Good understanding of computing concepts, the use of applications within a Microsoft Windows / Active Directory / MS Office environment, cloud services including backup, ERP, Document Management and CRM, computer networking and system administration
- Business processes awareness and understanding
- Sound written communication skills including report writing
- Problem solving, analytical and creative thinking
- Proactive. Uses initiative. Open to ideas and change. Committed to self-development
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders and vendors to identify and respond to support needs
- Excellent organisational skills
- Effective time management/prioritisation
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced ICT Analyst to play an integral part in ensuring the ICT Function of Funds SA continues to support the business.
To apply please click apply or call John-Paul Joubeir on 08 8216 3500 or Giuseppe Nasca on 08 8216 3508 for a confidential discussion.