Windows Server Administration
Salary AUD300 - AUD400 per day + superannuation
Consultant Sofia Rodriguez Munoz
Date posted 13 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An exciting 12 month opportunity for a Windows Server Administrator to join a large and innovative Government Organisation based in Sydney.
This large Government Organisation in Sydney is known for its innovation, collaboration, benefits and creativity. They offer a range of flexible working arrangements in addition to a collaborative and diverse working environment.
The Windows Server Administrator will be responsible for all Windows Server 2016 Administration, including:
- SCOM monitoring techniques
- remote server deployment
- PowerShell scripting
- server patching
- DHCP & RADIUS management
- printing & file server configurations to karge volume Operating System upgrades
- being a technical escalation point, problem and incident management
Skills & Requirements
The successful candidate will have:
- Current Windows Administration experience with SCOM
- Over 4 years as a System Administrator in an Enterprise-scale Company
- Highly experienced with windows server administration, PowerShell and SCOM
- Highly experienced with Dell hardware: RAID and remote vendor management tools
To apply please click apply or call Sofia Rodriguez Munoz on +61 2 82893167 for a confidential discussion.