Consultant Simon Ngin
Date posted 21 August 2018 2018-08-212018-09-20 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A critical infrastructure company is looking for an IT support officer to join their team, located in the northern suburbs of Eltham. The role is within an exciting organisation looking to transform their industry through innovation and quality. The successful candidate will be an autonomous, IT all-rounder who will be working closely with the team to provide ongoing, day-to-day support.
- Be the first point of call for all IT support requirements.
- Provide hardware and software support to the wider team.
- Maintain and manage user accounts on Active Directory.
- Install, troubleshoot and maintain IT equipment and assets.
- Perform basic networking.
- Purchase consumables and approved IT equipment.
- Remain technically proficient across a range of changing technologies.
- Administration and maintenance of databases.
- Experience working within an IT Service Desk/ Support role.
- Autonomous and possess the ability to work independently.
- Excellent communications skills.
- A relevant IT degree or qualification
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, whilst resolving problems quickly and efficiently.
- Strong working knowledge of Windows, Active Directory, Exchange, Microsoft Suite and Office 365.
- Experience with cloud based telephony systems.
- Some after hours and weekend work will be required when planned system down-time is required or for occasional overnight processing or uploads.
- You will be the only IT Support person so you will need to be able to work independently and be a 'jack of all trades'.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Ngin on +61 3 86282156 for a confidential discussion.