SuccessFactors LMS Analyst
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Camille Vachon
Date posted 24 August 2018 2018-08-242018-09-22 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A government organisation is looking for an experienced LMS analyst skilled with SuccessFactors to join their team on a 6 months contract. The LMS Analyst will be working on a exciting project with the HRIS team to analyse the current configuration and recommend steps required to enhance the functionality of the LMS to meet all business requirements.
The LMS analyst will be responsible for the below:
- Base line review of existing functionality.
- Management of L&D activity on the system and Role Based Learning assignments
- Testing and optimising data flow between different HR systems
- Develop a reporting suite for the LMS module
- Integration of LMS with other Successfactors modules
- Consolidation of learning records from multiple sources and configuration of pre-start learning records
- Liaise with external training providers for external course catalogue, external course booking and their management in LMS.
- Manage requests, approvals and reporting on Higher education program in LMS
- Manage all professional development requests in the system
- Data Migration from previous system to LMS SuccessFactors.
What is required from you:
- Commercial experience with SuccessFactors LMS and an ability to do hands-on configuration work.
- Analytical skills and ability to develop a reporting suite for the LMS module
- A great understanding of Australian HR processes
- Ability to gather business requirements and communicate with various stakeholders
To apply please click apply or call Camille Vachon on +61 2 82893158 for a confidential discussion.