SQL Database Administrator
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Ben Leighton
Date posted 28 August 2018 2018-08-282018-09-27 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Providing specialist database administration support to SaaS customers and join the Cloud Services Team. The SQL Database Administrator is responsible for supporting the database infrastructure, work as part of a global team and resolve technical issues within the private cloud. You will join a hard working team in Sydney CBD and will be looking after 13,000 SQL & virtualised servers.
- Configure, support & troubleshoot databases
- Support the database infrastructure within the Cloud
- Implement change requests and reduce downtime
- Liaise with Vendors such as Microsoft & Oracle from time to time
You will have:
- A passion for learning new technology
- Strong work ethic
- An ability to be a good team player
- Strong problem solving skills
- High attention to detail
- 2+ years in Database Administration
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server, SQL Server, Active Directory
- Knowledge of HyperV
- MCSA SQL Server qualification
- IT Bachelors degree or equivalent
This is an excellent opportunity for a hardworking Junior Database Administrator to join an excellent team and to progress your career within the company. You will be mentored by a Senior DBA and your technical skills will be up-skilled.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Leighton on +61 2 82893139 for a confidential discussion.