Skype for Business Support Engineer
Salary Attractive Package
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Simon Ngin
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-09-27 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Voice Support Engineer to join an international organisation with a focus on delivering high quality technical services. The successful candidate will be an IT professional, specialising in voice support and will possess the ability to provide high-level assistance within the space of Skype for Business and Audiocodes’ CloudBond.
- Provide remote support to a major financial institution.
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve issues of varying complexities.
- Deliver excellent client support through effective communication.
- Remain technically proficient across a range of changing technologies.
- Provide level 2 & 3 support.
- Work efficiently as part of a broader team.
- Industry experience within a Voice Support Engineer role or similar.
- Have specialist knowledge and practical experience with Skype for Business, hosted within AudioCodes’ CloudBond 365 appliance.
- Level 3 knowledge of AudioCodes analogue telephony adapters and Skype for Business online.
- Extensive exposure to Enghouse Interactive and Polycom’s Realpresence Resource Manager appliance.
- A relevant IT degree or qualification.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively with a history of achieving successful outcomes.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- On-call opportunities available providing the option to earn an attractive additional income.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Ngin on +61 3 86282156 for a confidential discussion.