Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Ben Leighton
Date posted 30 August 2018 2018-08-302018-09-29 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As a Systems Administrator you will provide 2nd/3rd support, maintain LAN/WAN networks, business applications, security tools, desktops and upgrade essential computer software/hardware in a multi-platform environment in Sydney CBD. You will also be involved in the recommendation process for technology upgrades and/or cloud migrations for the future. You will have an excellent attitude, an infectious personality and an ability to cope under pressure with high work demands.
- Support Network/System Security including LAN/WAN & Intranet
- Troubleshoot and support infrastructure and systems
- Design & deploy networks
- Evaluate, monitor and modify the performance of systems, networks and security
- Provide 2nd/3rd level support to employees and key stakeholders
- Microsoft OS 2008-2016 and Mac OS X
- Microsoft Exchange & Office 365
- HPE switching/routing
- Palo Alto Firewalls
- Powershell scripting
- Veeam Backup
- VMware or vSphere virtualisation
- AWS Cloud experience
- Linux administration
- SQL administration & configuration
You will have:
- A Bachelors Degree in IT or Computer Science
- Minimum 2 years experience in a system administrator role
- An excellent attitude
- High levels of self-motivation
- Energy, positive attitude and a desire to progress your career
This is your opportunity to join a team of hardworking professionals in a fast paced environment in Sydney CBD. There is an excellent IT training budget to help with personal development, certifications/qualifications. You will report directly to the Head of IT.
The key to success will be your ability to work collaboratively, with initiative and show high levels of analytical and problem solving ability.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Leighton on +61 2 82893139 for a confidential discussion.