IT Support – Inside Sales
Consultant Daria Steele
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-06 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This role involves acting as technical support for a Sales team to ensure the successful delivery of IT products, networks and services. This is a long term role in a dynamic team offering competitive contract rates.
About the company:
A large telecommunications company based in Sydney CBD offers an IT Support role as part of an Inside Sales team. The successful candidate will be supporting sales processes for IT products and services by providing technical support, IT trouble shooting, data entry and management and customer support.
- Represent customer needs within the company
- Act as a technical interface to support delivery of IT products, networks, services etc.
- Provide troubleshooting support and customer service throughout the sales process
- Facilitate effective sales engagement process through system and data management
- Extensive experience working with Microsoft Office suite (especially MS Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in computer and data entry skills
- Strong analytical and technical skills (e.g. database, telecommunication systems)
- Technical understanding of networking (LAN/WAN/IP)
This is a long term contract with strong view for extension and multiple avenues for career progression looking for an ASAP start date.
To apply please click apply or call Daria Steele on +61 2 82893116 for a confidential discussion.