Service Desk Analyst
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Simon Ngin
Date posted 11 September 2018 2018-09-112018-10-11 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A leading Australian retailer is looking for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join their team based in the South-Eastern suburb of Scoresby. The ideal candidate will be an IT professional that comes from a busy service desk/support background. You will have a minimum of 2 years working in a similar role and have experience troubleshooting POS systems.
- Provide level 1 & 2 support.
- Deliver support to over 150 stores across Australia as well as internally.
- Work efficiently as part of a broader team.
- Remain technically proficient across a range of changing technologies.
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve issues of varying complexities.
- Deliver excellent support through effective communication.
- Troubleshoot POS systems.
- Industry experience within a Service Desk Analyst role or similar.
- Possess working knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange and Windows.
- Experience working in a busy environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot POS systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX is favourable.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively with a history of achieving successful outcomes.
- A relevant IT degree or qualification.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Ngin on +61 3 86282156 for a confidential discussion.