Network Engineer (Level 3)
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD114,000 per annum
Location North RydeFULL_TIME
Consultant Rahini Haran
Date posted 13 September 2018 2018-09-132018-10-13 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An amazing opportunity to join a global managed services provider on a permanent basis as a level 3 Network Engineer. The role will involve providing technical support and field engineering services for data centre network solutions.
A large managed services provider company based in North Ryde is looking for a Network Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. The successful Network Engineer will delivery level 3 engineering support, troubleshooting incidents and supporting implementation/configuration requirements remotely for on-site customers.
- Configure, install and test the assigned network infrastructure and the client site
- Update, optimise and identify gaps in knowledge articles and SOP to be used by L2 Field Engineer
- Review, analyse and recommend improvements for incidents and service requests
- Undertake remote and on-site technical assistance to clients, troubleshooting level 2-3 incidents
- Demonstrated experience providing level 3 support in a data centre environment.
- Extensive experience in troubleshooting Cisco, Juniper, Riverbed, F5, Check Point, VMware, Blue Coat
- Certifications in Cisco, Juniper and Data Center technologies is highly advantageous
- Demonstrated experience providing on-site and remote support
Join a rapidly growing network operations team in a global brand and fast track your career into senior engineering and data centre SME positions.
To apply please click apply or call Rahini Haran on +61 2 8289 3165 for a confidential discussion.