Service Desk Analyst
Salary Attractive Package
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Simon Ngin
Date posted 5 October 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A reputable Legal Property organisation is looking for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join their team based in the Melbourne CBD. The ideal candidate will work very closely with internal and external stakeholders to provide exceptional IT support. You will be responsible for carrying out root cause analysis of issues and provide long term resolutions to clients.
- Provide technical support to staff members and key clients.
- Diagnose and resolve technical incidents of varying complexities in an effective manner.
- Engage in professional communication in order to deliver exceptional end-to-end service.
- Remain technically proficient across a range of changing technologies.
- Research required information using available resources and offer alternative solutions to issues where applicable.
- Work effectively as part of the broader team.
- Provide face-to-face desktop support when required.
- Industry experience within a Service Desk Analyst role or similar.
- At least 7 years experience in a client focused role.
- Effectively manage tickets as they arise, prioritise and respond accordingly.
- Present and communicate in a professional manner.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively with a history of achieving successful outcomes.
- A relevant IT degree or qualification.
- Experience working in a busy environment.
- Experience providing support to both a Windows and MacOS environment.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Ngin on +61 3 86282156 for a confidential discussion.