Location Perth CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Michael Forkin
Date posted 9 October 2018 2018-10-092018-11-07 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This organisation is well recognised in the health services industry and are currently undergoing a program of work to enhance their Technology services across the organisation. The team is highly collaborative with a high customer service focus to ensure the smooth functioning of systems across all business units. This is one of the growing sectors in the WA market and is an opportunity to work with talented peers on both “business as usual” work and exciting projects.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the Service Delivery Analyst requirement will require the successful applicant to be troubleshooting calls from staff, diagnosing level 2-3 technical issues and allocating to various teams for resolution.
Working as part of a team, there will be a shift roster involved.
• Ability to troubleshoot a range of technical issues
• Analyse of requirements and ability to engage with internal technical teams and vendors to resolve
• Understanding of networks and VLAN’s
• Understanding of firewalls and IP routing
• Experience with small projects and ensuring resolution of technical issue
• Experience with Level 2-3 Support across a range of technical issues
• Ability to analyse and resolve technical issues
• Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills with desire to go the extra mile
• Technical competencies: networking, VLAN’s, Windows, Firewalls, rollout of PC’s and relevant software
To apply please click apply or call Michael Forkin on +61 8 92660944 for a confidential discussion.