Service Desk Analyst
Salary Up to AUD55,000 per annum + inc super
Consultant Katie Coughlan
Date posted 26 October 2018 2018-10-262018-11-22 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Are you a Service Desk Analyst with 2+ year's experience in a similar environment looking to gain further exposure in IT? We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic IT professional to join a highly reputable global accounting firm based in Melbourne’s CBD. The role has excellent career progression opportunities and is an initial 6 month fixed term contract. Previous experience within professional services will be highly regarded!
Key responsibilities of the Service Desk Analyst will include:
• Record and respond to all incoming Service Desk requests;
• Fault management and escalation ensuring all faults are restored within customer agreed time frames;
• Co-ordination with other areas of the business and Third party Suppliers to ensure customer requirements are serviced in an efficient and timely manner;
• Support IT Services and software (Anti-virus, security updates, backups, etc.);
• Support the IT team with ad-hoc projects as required;
• Remain technically proficient across a range of changing technologies;
• Provide excellent customer service.
The ideal Service Desk Analyst will have:
• Minimum 2 years experience in a similar Service Desk role;
• A relevant IT degree or qualifications;
• Knowledge of Windows 7/10 operating Systems;
• Working proficiency in Microsoft Office, Exchange, Active Directory and related (DNS, DHCP, WINS, etc) server infrastructure;
• Experience with ServiceNow;
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal;
• A proven track record of exceptional customer service;
• A passion for problem solving.
• Rostered 7:30am-9:30pm.
To apply please click apply or call Katie Coughlan on +61 (0) 3 8628 2100 for a confidential discussion.