Service Desk Analyst
Consultant Robert Mohan
Date posted 26 October 2018 2018-10-262018-11-25 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
This global corporate is a market leader in the provision of a broad range of technology solutions to their client base. The organisation specialises in cloud services, networking and data centres and has built a reputation of quality service delivery. The organisation attracts quality talent, invests in their staff development and supports people’s careers.
Reporting to the Service Desk Team Lead, the Service Desk Analyst is required for a contract assignment within the organisations central Perth office. The role will require ongoing support to the business, resolve ticket incidents in a timely manner and ensure service levels are adhered to.
- Resolution of tickets incidents within agreed SLA’s
- Provide high quality service to clients whilst resolving incidents
- Create and update all documentation related to the Client’s.
- Ensure all information related to the job is recorded
Assist team members as required to resolve tickets.
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work autonomously with minimal supervision
Technical skills: Windows, Active Directory, Exchange.
Career Opportunities/ Selling points:
- Good contract rate
- Opportunity to work with a market leader
Learn from talented peers
To apply please click apply or call Robert Mohan on 08 9266 0945 for a confidential discussion.