Salary AUD400 - AUD600 per dayCONTRACTOR
Consultant Paolo Paparo
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-02 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
As a Systems Engineer working in the professional services team you will be responsible for delivery of customer projects. Your role will involve end to end design, installation, configuration, and transition into support for stand-alone and managed service on-boarding project alike.
- Implementing Infrastructure solutions made up of varying products and services
- Provide support and technical advice to help aid the delivery of customer projects
- Act as a consultant to key stakeholders within customer base
- Manage stakeholder expectations and demands
- Provide escalation point for technical issues involving customers
- 7+ years' in a customer-facing role in the IT industry
- Hands-on experience supporting, managing and delivering Microsoft and VMware environments
- Strong skills in troubleshooting Active Directory, File and Print, DHCP, DNS and Office 365 environments
- Experience migrating or completing green-field builds for core business infrastructure using virtualisation tools and Microsoft products
- Experience delivering projects in complex environment
- Azure and AWS public cloud deployment experience (preferred)
- Industry-leading organisation with 50% headcount growth over the last few years
- Work with latest technologies
- Progress within the company and get upskilled to take on larger responsibility
- Exciting, fun and helpful team culture
Immediate start for this initial contract with the potential to extend and/or become permanent.
To apply please click apply or call Paolo Paparo on 02 8289 3150 for a confidential discussion.