Service Desk Operator
Salary AUD25 - AUD29 per hour + superannuation
Location Brisbane CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Rachel Linford
Date posted 7 November 2018 2018-11-072018-12-07 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A progressive public sector organisation based in Brisbane CBD is looking for an energetic and driven Service Desk Operator. The role will initially be offered on a contract for 9 months, the hours are between 7:30am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
For this Desk Support Officer role, you will have the ability to work independently and as part of a team to provide technical support to clients and general support to the Office. This client strives to be a high performing team and provide excellent customer service.
• Provide high level, professional and technical knowledge and advice to assist a diverse client base.
• Responsible for receiving and handling requests for support and following procedures.
• Providing information for requests, ensuring resolutions and allocate unresolved calls.
• Data entry and maintaining records.
• Resolve specific customer problems through effective questioning, negotiation and conflict management to ensure customer satisfaction and a quality of service is provided to departmental clients.
• Minimum two years experience in high volume helpdesk support role for user technologies, personal productivity tools and business systems, and wireless and wired network services.
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills with a demonstrated client service focus.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Exchange, Active Directory, Windows Desktop, Data Network Communications, Mobile technologies (Iphone and Ipad) and LANDesk Service Desk software.
• Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills, ability to work and share knowledge and expertise in a team environment.
• Knowledge of Citrix, would be advantageous.
To apply please click apply or call Rachel Linford on 07 3032 2248 for a confidential discussion.