Salary Attractive PackageFULL_TIME
Consultant Simon Ngin
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-08 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
A well-known organisation with a large IT function based in Mount Waverley is looking for an Integration Consultant to join their team. The successful candidate will provide exceptional support to clients of the organisation in a professional, polite and timely manner. As an Integration Consultant, you will be capable of fostering and maintaining long term relationships with key stakeholders.
- Provide technical assistance to all customers, internal and external.
- Serve as a liaison between business units and customers.
- Engage in effective communication in order to deliver exceptional service.
- Remain technically proficient across a range of evolving technologies.
- Demonstrate high quality end-to-end customer support.
- Collaborate with product specialist to ensure service calls are resolved.
- Track and monitor incidents effectively.
- Effectively interact with clients to provide and process information.
- 2-3 years experience in a Support role or similar.
- A relevant IT degree or qualification.
- Industry experience with Windows Server and SQL databases.
- Basic networking knowledge.
- Experience supporting Applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Capable of working autonomously as well as part of an effective team.
- Great company culture.
- Potential for growth and personal development.
- Parking on-site.
- Rotating roster between the times of 7am-7pm.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Ngin on +61 3 86282156 for a confidential discussion.