Server Support Engineer
Consultant John-Paul Joubeir
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152018-12-15 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This organisation is the leading the way on a national level in their respective sector by continually driving innovation and excellence. With a diverse range of product and services on offer to the extensive client base, this business is keen to secure the services of an infrastructure engineer.
Reporting directly into the IT Team Leader, this role will play a crucial part in supporting not only the local head office staff but the national business.
- Point of contact for all IT related issues, providing responsive and timely 1st & 2nd level problem resolution and support services
- Assist in monitoring the network and server links between depots, outages and utilisation of virtual servers
- Maintain and manage the setup of new employees (windows updates, anti-virus software, exchange mailboxes etc.)
- Assist in the management, maintenance and instillation of office 365 (share point, security, permission, backups)
- Liaise with other IT team members to understand and resolve complex issues or queries
- Provide support for minor IT infrastructure projects, reviews and audits
- Evaluate existing IT Help-desk operational standards, including supporting the implementation of changes and improvements
- Previous professional working experience
- Team Player with a customer focus mentality
- Someone who takes ownership over items
- Great communication style both written and verbal
To apply please click apply or call John-Paul Joubeir on 08 8216 3500 or Giuseppe Nasca on 08 8216 3508 for a confidential discussion.