System Administrator - Mandarin Speaker
Salary AUD70,000 - AUD80,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Jet Sim
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152018-12-15 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience as a System Administrator and will be a fluent Mandarin speaker with excellent communication skills. This is a permanent position with plenty of learning opportunity and beautiful offices in the city.
- Assist in providing IT support to staff (in person and over the phone) and as an escalation point to resolve issues and maintain high levels of service
- Undertake daily maintenance, reporting and monitoring of IT infrastructure and associated technologies.
- Provide technical and problem analysis, advice and preparation of reports and installation, testing and piloting of new technology.
- Develop and maintain understanding within team and unit of ITIL and other relevant IT and security best practices.
- Minimum 3 years in IT infrastructure support with hardware, networks an servers
- Familiar with VMware, Microsoft technologies including Exchange, AD, Checkpoint Firewalls, Cisco/Routing and Switching, any Huawei technologies - these skills will be tested
- Excellent communication skills in Mandarin and English
- Microsoft and Networking Certificates are desirable
To apply please click apply or call Jet Sim on 02 8289 3204 for a confidential discussion.