Level 3 Network Engineer
Salary inc. super plus bonus
Consultant Simon Ngin
Date posted 21 November 2018 2018-11-212018-12-20 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading IT Services organisation is looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join a thriving team based in Melbourne. The ideal candidate will be an experienced Network Engineer with high-level, working knowledge of Cisco related technologies. They will focus on providing exceptional support for high complexity incidents; whilst maintaining and monitoring network environments.
- Provide Level 3 network support to clients in a professional manner.
- Ensure infrastructure at client sites are configured, installed, tested and operational according to client requirements.
- Remain proactive to potential problems and take ownership of managing incidents.
- Perform network and server troubleshooting, server rack mounting and cable patching/management.
- Produce reports and documentation to identify failures and short-comings.
- Engage in effective communication in order to deliver exceptional service.
- Remain technically proficient across a range of evolving technologies.
- Extensive exposure to Cisco technologies; specifically Nexus and Meraki.
- Strong BAU and Project support experience.
- High-level experience with Routers and Switches.
- Experience with implementation, installation, maintenance and support.
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Capable of working autonomously as well as part of an effective team.
- Rotating roster between the times of 7am - 7pm
- Attractive bonus component.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Ngin on +61 3 86282156 for a confidential discussion.