Salary AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Paolo Paparo
Date posted 28 November 2018 2018-11-282018-12-22 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
As a System Administrator within this global legal service provider in Sydney CBD you will be responsible for supporting the company's IT systems as well as providing implementation support for any new projects or technologies which they adopt.
- 3rd line support of Microsoft BackOffice products inc. Exchange/IIS/ISA/DNS/WINS/DHCP/AD, ensuring full system availability.
- Monitoring of all servers and infrastructure applications
- Monitoring, management and support of all EQL SAN infrastructure.
- Monitoring, management and support of all Hyper-V and VMware infrastructure
- Monitoring, management and support of all Citrix VDI infrastructure
- Support and maintain all back office systems and attached services worldwide in both physical and virtual environments
- Configuration and support of Active Directory services, Group Policies, as well as anti-virus and web servers.
- Reactive monitoring using various tools
- Providing and maintaining internal procedural and technical documentation
- Liaising with the Service Delivery team for second line, architectural support and escalation to vendors
- Raising problem records with vendors and follow ups
- Understanding of software deployment tools, in particular SCCM, in deploying MS security patches, service packs, and OS updates/upgrades
- Working with project managers to deliver projects to agreed design and standards
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Back Office products
- Strong Powershell scripting
- Extensive experience of Microsoft Active Directory 2008
- Experience of Windows 2008/2012 Server and supporting technologies such as DNS,WINS,DHCP
- Microsoft clustering Technology
- Virtualisation Technologies in particular Vmware vSphere
- Significant relevant work experience in a similar role
- Experience of Microsoft Lync and SCCM
- Experience administering Citrix VDI
- Work in an environment that encourages learning and excellence
- Work with a professional global team
- Enjoy a range of social, sporting and health benefits available
Immediate start for this full-time role with the view of progressing further within the company.
To apply please click apply or call Paolo Paparo on 02 8289 3150 for a confidential discussion.