Service Desk Analyst - Level 1 / Level 2
Consultant Lachlan Bradfield
Date posted 12 December 2018 2018-12-122018-12-30 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Join a global engineering firm, part of a multi-billion dollar conglomerate, where you will be exposed to exceptional career advancement and opportunities to learn whilst working with like-minded individuals in an energetic team. You will provide Level 1 and Level 2 support to an international user group.
• Respond to all service desk tickets promptly and efficiently
• Work within the service desk team providing first level support and some 2nd level support in a fast-paced environment
• Manage escalations of tickets to senior support as required
• Provide excellent customer service
• 1+ years experience working in a fast-paced call centre in an IT Support capacity
• Experience with Active Directory / Exchange
• Experience with Windows Desktop and Windows Server
• Knowledgeable within any of the following: TCP/IP Networking, SCCM, CCM, Citrix, VPN, ITIL, ServiceNow
The successful Service Desk Analyst will be joining an internationally respected company in an exciting environment who values their staff.
To apply please click apply or call Lachlan Bradfield on +61 2 84231028 for a confidential discussion.