Salary AUD60 - AUD71 per hour + inc. Super
Location Hobart CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Simon Ngin
Date posted 6 December 2018 2018-12-062019-01-05 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A market-leading organisation is looking for a successful Network Engineer to join a high-performing team based in Hobart CBD. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing complex technical service, solutions and support to core infrastructure and networks. You will be a driven and motivated IT professional with a proven track record of success.
- Effectively provide 3rd level technical support.
- Research and validate technologies.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation.
- Configuring, testing, and commission of customer services and network elements.
- Delivering and developing technical training.
- Providing pro-active Change management with customers ensuring minimal outages and impact to customer services.
- Relevant IT degree and Cisco Certifications.
- CCIE (routing & switches) and CCNP (security, data centre) desirable.
- Experience in network automation (desirable).
- Strong understanding of protocols and technologies.
- Strong working knowledge of LAN/WAN and access technologies.
- Extensive exposure to high level support and dealing with complex network issues.
- High level of experience with Cisco related technologies.
- Previous telco experience (desirable).
To apply please click apply or call Simon Ngin on +61 3 86282156 for a confidential discussion.