Desktop Support Technician - L2
Salary AUD65,000 - AUD70,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Paolo Paparo
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-02-06 it Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 65000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This leading infrastructure/construction organisation based in Sydney Barangaroo are looking for a talented IT Desktop Support Engineer to provide a high level of face to face level 2 support to customers as well as troubleshoot and resolve issues across the organisation. This opportunity provides the successful candidate the experience of working for an industry leading organisation with state of the art offices, and leading technologies in a vibrant, fun and dynamic culture.
- Supporting business end users, you will provide Level 2 support services including planning, implementation, management and usage of the business applications, enterprise platforms and the company's LAN & WAN.
- This will include but will not be limited to the maintenance and troubleshooting of Audio Visual Systems, troubleshooting and resolution of issues related to setup, maintenance and support of local hardware (PC’s, Laptops, Printers).
- Previous experience in a desktop support or service desk role providing face-to-face support for a large corporation.
- You will bring excellent written and verbal communication skills and passion for customer service.
- You must be confident in supporting a Microsoft environment. Including strong knowledge of:
- Active Directory
- Office 365 and other relevant applications.
- Industry-leading organisation, voted in the LinkedIn Top 10 Employer's in Australia list.
- Some perks include;
- Health and well-being leave
- 3 additional days of paid leave per year, employee share plans and discounted private health insurance.
- This is a great opportunity located centrally in state-of-the-art Barangaroo office.
To apply please click apply or call Paolo Paparo on 02 8289 3150 for a confidential discussion.