Service Desk Co-ordinator
Salary AUD80,000 - AUD90,000 per annum + inc super
Consultant Katie Coughlan
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-02-10 it Melbourne Victoria AU 3000 AUD 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Service Desk Co-ordinator to join a growing IT team within Melbourne's CBD. The role is within a legal organisation and you will be responsible for improving processes and overall customer satisfaction. As the Service Desk Co-ordinator you will oversee all requests and incidents while managing IT staff and liaising with clients and suppliers.
Responsibilities of the Service Desk Co-ordinator:
• Oversee the Service Desk Team activities and act as an escalation point;
• Development of processes and documentation;
• Maintaining and exceeding customer satisfaction through successful management of the Service Desk;
• Training of staff and providing individual career development plans to suit each staff member;
• Liaising with other departments with regards to training documentation, reporting of trends and KPI's;
• Develop SLA's to manage and measure staff performance;
• Develop and maintain processes for major outages;
• Liaise with internal staff to ensure overall satisfaction of services;
• Maintain strong client relationships with the organisation by consistently providing excellent performance;
• Communicate progress and stats of the Service Desk with the wider business;
• Manage cross-training requirements across Service Desk Team.
• 8+ years in an IT role with a customer focus;
• Previous experience working within a BYOD environment;
• Previous experience within legal or financial sectors;
• Proficiency in the troubleshooting and support of Windows, Office 365, Office, Apple OSX, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Alcatel phone system user admin, Smartphones and tablets;
• Networking skills, mail server administration experience, Windows OS and Outlook experience;
• Excellent people and communication skills;
• Proven leadership abilities;
• The ability to delegate tasks and work both as part of a team as well as autonomously;
• The ability to work under pressure and remain calm in urgent situations.
• A tertiary IT qualification;
• A sense of urgency and excellent stakeholder negotiation skills;
• Ability to work in a rotating roster environment between 7am and 7pm and well as ability to provide after-hours support when required.
To apply please click apply or call Katie Coughlan on +61 (0) 3 8628 2100 for a confidential discussion.