IT Service Desk Support Analyst
Salary Competitive Salary Package
Location Bella VistaFULL_TIME
Consultant Melissa Bicanic
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-142019-02-13 it Bella Vista New South Wales AU 2153 AUD 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Proagrica https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/Proagrica logo.gif
Proagrica, owned by Reed Business Information in the RELX Group, is a B2B eCommerce, systems integration and data/analytics solutions provider. Currently, they are servicing over 1000 client companies within the agribusiness and food industries globally to help them do business more efficiently, engage better with their customers and to help feed the world more effectively using technology.
They have experienced significant growth over recent years and are looking to add an experienced IT Service Desk Support Analyst to their core team based in Norwest. They offer on the job training, a supportive working environment and career growth within and between teams and businesses.
As an experienced IT Service Desk Support Analyst, you will:
- Report into the Operations Director
- Provide support and technical issue resolution via E-mail, telephone, and other electronic mediums to enterprise customers
- Work closely with customers, ensuring to build rapport
- Create, manage, and resolve support tickets raised against technical issues within agreed time limits
- Monitor the Proagrica enterprise applications and services, ensuring issues are escalated/resolved
- Troubleshoot problems with Proagrica hosted applications/services and client applications
- Support the roll-out of new applications/customers
Required Skills and Experience
As an experienced IT Service Desk Support Analyst, you will have:
- Strong experience with MS Windows and Unix/Linux OS
- Strong XSLT/XPATH experience
- Strong experience with XML concepts
- Experience with relational databases and SQL Queries
- An analytical approach to troubleshooting
- A team player attitude
- Strong documentation and communication skills.
Although not required, any knowledge or experience in the following will be highly regarded:
- Server administration
How to Apply
Reference number: 1175190
**Please note that any direct and third party applications will be forwarded to Melissa Bicanic at Robert Walters for consideration.**
To apply please click apply or call Melissa Bicanic on 02 8836 3607 for a confidential discussion.