Service Desk Analyst
Salary Attractive day rate
Consultant Jayden Milat
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-07 it Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 20 40 40 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Service Desk Analyst - Service Desk/Help Desk/General IT Support Level 1-2 experience - Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) - Confidence and attention to detail - Understanding of Microsoft environments (Win 7) - Basic networking understanding - Experience with user account administration
About the company
A NSW government department based in Sydney’s CBD is looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join their team on a 6-month contract basis. Their main purpose will be to assist with the level 1-2 support of Windows 10, networks, software and assist end users with hardware and desktop issues.
- Provide level 1-2 support services for local area networks, email, servers and systems
- Respond to service desk tickets promptly to ensure that productivity is improved
- Work cooperatively within a team to provide first level support for installations, testing and system upgrades
- Ensure that a high level of customer service is upheld, over the phone and face to face.
- 2 + years of experience in a helpdesk function in a medium to large environment
- Demonstrated prior experience in customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid experience in supporting a Windows environment (Windows 10, MS Office)
- Experience with user account administration
- Experience with conferencing, telephony, iPhone (Desirable)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a large government organisation, working within a corporate environment paying competitive remuneration rates.
To apply please click apply or call Jayden Milat on +61 2 82893131 for a confidential discussion.