Help Desk Support
Consultant Rachel Linford
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-07 it Brisbane Queensland AU 4000 AUD 30 30 30 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
A progressive public sector organisation based in Brisbane CBD is looking for an energetic and driven Level 1 Help Desk Support member. The role will initially be offered on a contract basis until June 2019.
Ideally, you will possess an ability to work independently and as part of a team to provide technical support and general support to the Office.
• Provide high level, professional and technical knowledge and advice to assist other Service Desk staff members, being the first point of contact for IT incidents aligning with SLA
• Undertake initial problem assessment and wherever possible educate the end user with the objective of resolving as many incidents as possible and reducing recurring calls.
• Utilising basic IT knowledge to receive and handle requests for first level technical support following agreed procedures by logging problems, requests and questions.
• Provide a first point of contact and initial point of resolution for technical requests in the use of a wide range of software and hardware, in house systems and products and services utilised throughout the department.
• Resolve specific customer problems through effective questioning, negotiation and conflict management to ensure customer satisfaction and a quality of service is provided to departmental clients.
• Demonstrated experience in high volume Help Desk support role.
• Proven organisational skills, ability to follow documented processes, and to prioritise competing demands to meet agreed service standards.
• Demonstrated understanding of the basic principles of information technology, with a commitment to ongoing development of knowledge and skills.
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills with a demonstrated client service focus.
• Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills, ability to work and share knowledge and expertise in a team environment.
• Certificate III or Certificate IV in Information Technology would be highly desirable.
To apply please click apply or call Rachel Linford on 07 3032 2248 for a confidential discussion.