Document Support Specialist
Salary AUD25 - AUD35 per hour + Super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jayden Milat
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-10 it Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 25 35 35 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Opportunity to work on a greenfield project for one of Sydney's leading Government organisations impacting residents of NSW.
About the company
A NSWNSW government department based in Sydney’s CBDCBD is looking for a Document Automaton Specialist to join their team on a 3-month initial contract. Their main purpose will be to work with the team to support document automation in the new client and case management system.
- Produce and maintain practice correspondence, forms and documentation in PegaPega and Office365Office365 – SharePointSharePoint Online/Word 2016
- Ensure the formatting of all documentation conforms to appropriate standards.
- Monitoring forms
- Update relevant forms within the required time frames set by the various institutions.
- Provide technical support to internal clients
- Deliver document automation and support document template testing
- Document/Precedent automation experience
- Programming knowledge such as HTML and/or .Net languages
- Formatting and styles in Microsoft Word 2013/2016
- Strong understanding and experience with SharePointSharePoint Online
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply please click apply or call Jayden Milat on +61 2 82893131 for a confidential discussion.